Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cottage Life

I have a Cottage in Canada and it is one of my most favorite places to go. I open my front door walk down the front porch stairs and I'm standing at the edge of the water. 
It.is.amazing
To go along with out cottage we get a magazine all about anything that has to do with cottages. Its called cottage life ( http://cottagelife.com/ ) and it does a photography contest every year. This year I and going to enter some of my photographs and hope for some good results.
The contest has four categories. Action!, landscape & nature, life at the cottage and photos by kids. You are aloud to enter as many photos as you want and into any category  you want. I've looked through my photos and found some I think are worth entering.
Raindrops on a spiderweb 
Flower

Dragonfly

My cousin and his dog Maggie

Me and my dog jasper :)

These are just a few but I have many more I am entering. I have been working all summer on making a collections of photos for entering and I am pretty excited about the ones I have so lets hope something good happens with them :)
Thanks for reading and keep checking in for new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment