Monday, October 17, 2011

It's been much to long...

It has been so so so long since I last posted. I feel really sad about that. I have had no time to take any pictures with school, work, painting classes, and family. I am going to the Public Market this weekend so I will get some pictures there and I have the weekend open so I will definitely get out and take some more. I will have them up as soon as I can after that. I hope things will lighten up soon so I have more time to take pictures because I love fall so much I think some really amazing photos come out of it. I have some cool places this fall to go to to take pictures but I think I am going to wait till the colors change a little more. So I will have some really neat photos a little later in the season.
Not much to write about today but I will soon!
Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment