Sunday, November 6, 2011

Graffiti

I went to the Public Market where I live about a week or so ago and took what I think are some really cool pictures of the art on the walls by the streets. I don't think its regular graffiti, we are pretty sure that someone was hired to do it because it looks so good and is organized and signed nicely. I definitely have a new love for the down town art and will go out and find some more
Here is just a few to look at and the rest are on my Flickr.
This one is interesting because if you go look on my Flickr you might be able
to see that it is part of pattern of a flying bird down the road and around a girl then it keeps going.
There is a drawing of each stage that the bird is in when flying. Things like wings up then in the middle then down the up in the middle and down and it shows the different angles it is it. It is really interesting to walk along and see. 



I will try and find more for everyone to see :)
Thanks!
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment