Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wall Decor

Just a little update.

  • I have been super busy and fall went by so fast that I didn't get to take as many pictures and I wanted to and now its the not very attractive season in between fall and winter so there isn't a lot for me to photograph with colors of anything. It just rains all the time and its dark and grayish.
  • I just ordered and received a tone of prints to cover my bed room wall with.
  • I got a chance a couple weeks ago to go to a photo studio and watch and actual photo shoot. I got a taste of what it would be like if I opened my own studio some day.
  • I am working on learning more about photo shop in school and at home so hopefully I will be able to do some pretty cool things with photos eventually. 
  • I have found a tone of photography ideas on pintrest.com ( If you have never been on it or heard of it, I definitely recommend it. A little bit of an addiction will eventually occur towards it but I think you'll be okay.) I just have to wait for the weather to clear up then hopefully get caught up on my photography.
Bye:)

1 comment:

  1. I found your lovely blog today. I have been hearing a lot about Pintrest. Good for you having a dream so young and working toward it - I believe you can do anything you want if you have the passion for it.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete