Monday, March 19, 2012

Inspiration

I was on Pinterest.com two days ago and I found a picture when I searched for creative photography and underneath it was a paragraph about a 16 year old photographer, Ann He. I liked the picture and paragraph so much that I googled her and found her website.She has a website, blog, Facebook fan page and other websites you can get the links for on her website.
http://www.annhe.com/
I have looked through all her pictures and they are amazing.She is the same age as me and has been published in multiple magazines and in contests.She is a fashion photographer and truly inspiring because I can relate to age and position.I emailed her hoping to hear a little about her and her career. I am not going to say on here what I hear back if I do hear back but I am glad I get the chance to talk to her.
I think if you are interested in fashion photography or photography in general that you should go take a look at her website.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment