Friday, September 16, 2011

Clothes Line

Alright! Its been about a week since I went to the Clothes Line festival and I know I am way overdue for putting up the photos but I have been so insanely busy this week.
I had an amazing time there with my mom. It was really hot so we had to buy me a T-shirt that is pink and says " You mow girl" and it has a picture of a lady mowing the law in her work clothes. I also got a picture from Ted Tatarzyn that I think is fantastic. I learned all about how he took the picture and the trip he was on when he took it and other trips hes been on and I just had to get this photo. My mom helped me pay for it and it was definitely worth it. I know I will be getting more of his pictures in the future but for now how about you go look at them.
http://www.tatarzynphotography.com/
I also got another photo I like a lot . It is black and white and its a close up on people holding hands but I don't have a website for who I got it from. Sorry.

Okay here are some pictures I took to show you the size and crowds at the festival.


Lines for food were at least a 20 minute wait for some probably longer

The drink lines weren't as long

That's about it for pictures and I know it doesn't look like much but if you know what it is and there's a way you could get to it next year or even if you just want to message me and I can tell you where it is and other details but privately that would be great too. It is really fun and if you don't buy anything its still a good experience.
Thank you for reading!
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment