Friday, September 16, 2011

My Flickr

I haven't mentioned it yet but I have a Flickr account with a lot of my photographs on there but I do have some new ones to update it with which I will be doing as soon as I can. This weekend I work a lot so on my breaks during rotation I know I will be blogging a lot and organizing my photos and things. I'm a lifeguard by the way. Is anybody else? Do you like it? Tell me a little about it if you feel like and we can compare. Its fun to do that kinda stuff sometimes. But anyway yes I have a Flickr and I have a lot of my photos on it and they are all together and nice so I think you should take a look if you have some time. Who knows maybe you'll find something you like.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itswhatyousea/sets/
Thank you for reading!
Please come back
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment