Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Editing

I don't usually edit my photos because what I like best is the natural beauty of the things I take pictures of. The detail that goes with them or the environment they are in and colors and things. But I did find some pictures that I didn't like that much but I wished looked good so I decided that I would try some editing. I think they turned out great! 
My mom and I stopped an area with a lot of trains and train tracks but I am not sure what it was. If they were being fixed or cleaned or build. 

These are a daisy that I applied the 1960'6 edit by 10's until it was as high as it could go then put the all together

This is some sap on the pole that holds up our flags at my cottage that looked pretty plain when I took it but the detail was so cool I didn't want to not be able to use it
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment