Friday, September 16, 2011

Sorry!

Hi everybody!
I'm so so so sorry its taken me this long to put up the pictures from the festival. I have had a super crazy week with school starting and I had to change my schedule around and I also had work and homework and photography club started and everything. I've been super busy but I promise I will be blogging from now on at least once a week but I hope more because I think its fun to look around and read people's blogs when I'm bored sometimes. So I hope I have some things you guys will find interesting enough to keep coming back for more. I have a list of thing I need to blog about so I'll try to get those all up soon because I know I'm very behind. I also realize that for awhile my blog hasn't been able to be viewed by anyone but last night my sister Caitlin actually fixed it for me so I spent all night making it look the way it does so I hope everybody likes it. I have also been recently informed that I do have some typing errors. I type fast and don't always pay attention or go back and read to make sure everything is spelled the right way like their and there. I'll work on that.
  Sorry again for all the issues that have been going on but I'm about to spend quite awhile blogging so I'll get everything up that has been going on lately for you guys to see.
Thanks for reading this it really means a lot to me :)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment